Local News

 

No Injuries After Fire Guts an Ewa Beach Home

A malfunctioning rice cooker is being blamed for causing a fire that displaced an Ewa Beach family Sunday morning. Firefighters were called to the home on Laupai Street just after 10:30 a.m. It was under control at 11 a.m. A woman and her three children got out safely, but when the woman went back to get the family pets, she became trapped and had to climb out of the second floor garage window to the roof and neighbors helped her down. No one was injured. The fire caused an estimated $250,000 damage.

 

More Articles